The shuttle service is available to guests visiting the Gold Coast and runs from as far north as Paradise Resort and south to Nobby Beach. Pacific Fair has extended the shuttle service for your convenience, offering more pick up locations and longer operating times.
Pacific Fair offers a free shopping shuttle service!
The shuttle service runs daily and operates the following hours:
Monday to Sunday (excluding Thursday): 10:00am – 5:30pm
Thursday: 10:00am – 7:00pm
Drop off and pick up locations are as follows:
- Paradise Resort - 122 Ferny Avenue Surfers Paradise (main driveway)
- QT Hotel - 7 Staghorn Avenue, Surfers Paradise (main driveway)
- Q1 Resort - Hamilton Avenue, Surfers Paradise (main driveway)
- Armrick Ave Bus stop - Corner of Old Burleigh Rd & Armrick Ave, near roundabout
- Sofitel - 81 Surf Parade (Sofitel main driveway)
- The Star Gold Coast, previously Jupiters Hotel & Casino – (main driveway)
- Turtle Beach Resort - Main driveway 2346 Gold Coast Highway, Mermaid Beach
- Outside Nobby Beach Holiday Village - 2200 Gold Coast Highway, Mermaid Beach
Guests will be dropped off and picked up from the Pacific Fair Visitor Lounge, located just off Hooker Boulevard. Guests will be required to arrive five minutes before each departure time.
No bookings required with limited availability. Guests will be serviced on a first-in, first-served basis. The last pick-up of the day is a one-way trip (no return to Pacific Fair from each location).