Everyone knows the Gold Coast is known for sunny, warm weather all year round.
We take you through Fashionista and PR Queen Roxy Jacenko’s top 6 fashion tips when travelling to the Gold Coast for an escape.
Sunglasses on the Gold Coast are essential all year round paired with a floppy hat to really complete the look.
1. Celine Sunglasses, The Sunglass Hut
2. Ray Bans Sunglasses, OPSM
3. Rag and Bone Hat, Incu
4. Marc Jacobs Scarf, David Jones
2. Gold Coast Twist on the Boot
“I love a good boot (shoe that is!), especially one with a cutout; but I find they are sometimes too cold to wear in Sydney. However, for the Gold Coast they are the perfect wardrobe addition, and let’s face it, you can never have too many boots.”
1. Shannon Shootie, Country Road
2. Glove Ankle Boot, Dion Lee
3. Swing Ankle Boot, Louis Vuitton
3. The Long Sleeve Mini Dress
“Usually when July rolls around in Sydney pants are the go-to staple…but on the Gold Coast, a dress is still an option! A short dress with long sleeves is the perfect piece to pack in your suitcase to take you from day to night,; it’s so versatile. Pair your cute dress with your peep toe booties and you’ve got a look that works for every occasion.”
1. Flamenco Dress, Aje.
2. Constellations Mini Dress, Manning Cartell
3. Defiance Dress, Ginger and Smart
4. The Skirt
“Guaranteed to be the most versatile piece in your suitcase, a skirt is perfect for Gold Coast weather and is the ideal marriage with a blazer. At the moment, I am loving pleated and fluted skirts!”
1. Crepe Ruffle Skirt, Scanlan Theodore
2. Draped Frill Skirt, Cue
3. Metallic Pleat Skirt, Witchery
5. The Blazer
“Probably my favourite item in my wardrobe is the blazer; and if you don’t already own one, you need to get one stat (you can thank me later!). The blazer is a timeless piece worth investing in that can be paired with jeans, pants or a skirt.”
1. Balmain Blazer, Harrolds
2. Double Breasted Blazer, Decjuba
“It’s no secret that I love being active, the Gold Coast cool breeze makes working out so enjoyable. A little splash of berry is perfect for an on-trend workout wardrobe.”
6. The Workout-Wear
1. Wet Look Vest, Seed Heritage
2. Skyler 7/8 Tight, Lorna Jane
3. Invigorate Sports Bra, Lululemon