Let’s admit it, our pets are part of the family.
PRICE LIST: CLICK HERE
Get into the Christmas spirit, dress up your pets and bring them to Pacific Fair to have a paw-trait with Santa! And of course, mum, dad and the kids are welcome to be in the photo with the fur babies! Every pet that visits Santa will receive a FREE bandana!
Santa & his elves have been working hard on a new-look set this year so that you and your fur baby can take a memorable photo at a safe 1.5m distance.
WHEN: Sunday 15, 22 & 29 Nov plus 6, 13 & 20 Dec
BEST PARKING: Red Myer Car Park
*Note, pets must leave the centre after the photo has been taken as pets are not permitted in-centre.
Please note, all sessions are booked out for 2020. However, regular Santa Photos are available.
- Bookings essential.
- This activation is operating in compliance with a COVID Safe Event Plan. Follow the rules and keep us all safe. Practice social distancing. Wash your hands regularly. Be prepared to leave your contact details for tracing purposes.
- Due to COVID-19, Pacific Fair will be offering Santa Photos via bookings online only and there will be no walk-in's available this year. Allocated timeslot online bookings are essential for COVID-19 tracking and to prevent crowding at entry points.
- Only 1 family permitted per booking. A small booking fee applies.
- Please ensure you arrive on time for your bookings.
- Stay at home if you are unwell or have a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath, have travelled from overseas or a COVID-19 hotspot within the last 14 days or have been in close contact with a person who is positive for COVID-19. Must use hand sanitiser before entry.
- Maintaining physical distancing requirements is the individual’s responsibility.
- We have the right to refuse service and insist the anyone with these symptoms leaves the venue. If you become unwell during the event, please seek assistance from event staff.
- CLICK HERE on how to use hand sanitiser correctly.
- CLICK HERE for simple steps on how to help stop the spread.